Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Isn't technology great then end of a decade

Ten years ago we didn't have the iPod or iPhone. Cell phones only made calls. I am typing this on my iPod touch something that was infathomable ten years ago! What a difference a decade makes.

In fact this time ten years ago little did I know but in about a month I'd find out I was pregnant. That changed so much of my life. This last ten years have been great. I only hope the next ten hold great blessings.

I know the next ten years of k's life are going to be alot different than these first ten. It makes me sad to think by the end of the next decade she will be all grown up.

I hope the next ten years hold great blessing for you and your family as well!

Ps I received an award. I will post it next week when I have time to sit down at my computer when the hubs and k are at work and school

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment