Sunday, March 6, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I'll admit I am not very organized this week.  I am going to just throw together stuff I have and use up leftovers.  My Birthday is Saturday and Hubby will be home late Friday YIPPEE!  (all be it short lived before he deploys *SAD FACE)

Monday: Pasta with red sauce (maybe meatballs if I feel like making them) and garlic bread with fresh baked bread and salad

Tuesday: Leftover pasta and garlic bread and salad

Wednesday: Leftover Pasta E Figioli

Thursday: Pork Chops, rice, veggie or salad

Friday: Leftovers if we have them or Sandwiches or home made pizza

Saturday: SUSHI going out for my birthday

Sunday:  Grill something, brats, hotdogs, burgers, steaks, whatever hubby is in the mood for...  or kabobs :)

Have a great week.. PS Don't forget to "Spring Forward" before you go to bed Saturday (MY BIRTHDAY).. so not fair that my birthday is cut an hour short... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment