Tuesday, November 2, 2010

frugal and toxic free

Recently I have been looking for ways to save more money.  Not that we spend a lot now, I just would like to save more money. If I can make something that does just as good of a job as something you buy in the store then when I buy it, I feel like I am wasting money.

Another upside to making your own cleaning products, they are chemical free and non-toxic to your family and the environment.

I have decided to make my own Laundry detergent, Dishwashing soap and rinse aid and I am trying out a spray air freshener.  Not that we need an air freshener, but from time to time, say when we cook fish or something like that, there is an odor.

I have been using water/vinegar solution for years to clean mirrors and windows.

Do you make your own cleaning products?
What are your favorites?

What else do you do to live frugally and environmentally savvy?


~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment