Monday, June 14, 2010

2 pounds away--- pics

I am happy to report that I am 2 pounds away from my goal weight!  I have to say it feels GREAT not just because it's a goal, but physically!!  It is like I have a whole new wardrobe and haven't had to buy a thing!! All of my clothes fit me great, some are even big a little..  I don't feel uncomfortable in anything.  I LOVE THIS..


BEFORE:


This is me and my BFF.. This is LAST summer..  (I'm the big one LOL)



 This is a recent pic of me...

YAY..

Have a great day...

~Angela

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! It's been a long road and I'm not finished :) It's just as much work keeping it up too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I can't wait to feel that good about myself. I am about 12 lbs away from my goal...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsey, you will get there I promise. Now I TRULY Know what Kate Moss meant when she said "nothing tastes as good as skinny feels" I do not think she was advocating annorexia, I think she was advocating moderation! I do not deny myself anything I just watch portion control. All things in moderation. For example no matter how good that key lime pie tastes, eat a smaller slice and enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete