Monday, December 20, 2010

It's all fun and games until.............

How many times do we tell our kids not to jump on the bed, or run in the house, or horseplay.  Because "It's all fun and games until SOMEONE gets hurt."

What better way to prove your point than to show them first hand!

Yep that's right... I was the one that got hurt!

I was jumping on my bed, frog style just my legs going up, singing and playing with K.  And I jumped off the bed at the end of the bed legs first.. We recently got new a new bedroom set and I forgot we have a footboard... OUCH.

YEP, It's all fun and games until SOMEONE gets hurt!!!

I can't put pressure on my leg... it throbs.. I may have cracked something..
HOW ELSE DO WE TEACH OUR KIDS LESSONS, right?! HA!

Have a great day,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. It's not usually mommy you think of as getting hurt jumping on the bed either. Ouch!

    ReplyDelete