Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Awesome Farm Fresh deals via BLOOM ad

I know I have been so bad at blogging lately but I just have to share this!

I received my BLOOM ad in the mail today.  And if I am correct in assuming Farm Fresh matches competitors ads Here is a deal for you!

Totito's Party Pizza's 4/$5 and get one FREE (so 5/$5)
use $1 off of 5 HERE
Final 5/$3 at Farm Fresh or 5/$4 at Bloom (assuming you go to Farm Fresh Wednesday for double $1)

and

Yoplait Yogurt 20/$10 (basically $.50 each)
Use $.40 off 6 HERE
Final $.33 each

I also found a $1 off Hillshire Farms Lunch meat HERE
I believe these run around $3 each so at Farm Fresh tomorrow they will be $1 each!!

Also REDPLUM has coupons for Quaker oatmeal ($1 off) and Hefty trash bags ($1 off) however it wouldn't let me print the trash bags and only let me print one oatmeal :(

if you find any good coupons let me know.

Have a great 1.11.11 (my anniversary!!)

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment