Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!!

I have been MIA on my blog for a couple weeks.  I took some time off to focus on the holidays.

I hope you all enjoyed your Christmas and New Year!

We definitely enjoyed our Christmas and New Year at home.

Now that everything is back to "normal" it's time to look forward.

2011 is going to hold soo much for us.
For starters, hubby is going on a deployment-- I am not looking forward to that.  I know it's going to be stressful and most likely K's grades are going to drop and she will become MORE strong willed, it's how she reacts to the stress.  At least I know these things and I can try to HELP the situation.

On  a better note.  Our anniversary is 1-11-11 I love it when the numbers work out!  I really want to make this one special.  I am trying to think of romantic stuff to do on a budget.  If you have any suggestions let me know.

I also turn 33 on 3-12

K will be 11 this year.. and we all know what THAT age brings...  I try talking to her about the stuff that she will be going through soon, but it embarrasses her.  I can tell she is curious but at the same time embarrassed.

I am also signing up for Muddy Buddy this year.  It's a race you do with a friend.  You do obstacles together, one on foot one on a bike and you switch throughout the course.  And in the end you run through a mud pit together.  HOW FUN DOES THAT SOUND!!! I am so excited about that.

I also plan on signing up for some 5 and 10k's when the weather is a bit better.

I also want to take K on a cruise.  She has been wanting to go.  Maybe that is something she and I can do while hubby is deployed.  Maybe we will go with family :)

Although I know 2011 will be a challenging year, I plan to make the best out of it.

Happy 2011!!!!

~Angela

1 comment:

  1. You have a lot planned! I hope it all happens for you and that you have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete