Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Who would be my "wife swap" person....

I don't watch Wife Swap much, but I will a couple times a week at most. I think it is crazy how they swap total opposites. If someone is a neat freak they swap them with a slob. Vegans swap with families who hunt regular.

These people have to know when they sign up that they are going to get someone crazy! I'm not sure why people sign up for this show, other than to be on TV. I personally wouldn't want my family invaded like that, nor would hubby EVER sign off on it...

However, it makes me think, who would swap with me?

I am not a clean freak as in clean the house 4 hours a day every day. I clean daily and a huge cleaning 1-2 times a week. I shampoo carpets about once a month, and do laundry 2-3 times a week. I am not a clean freak but FAR from a slob. I don't like to have dirty dishes in the sink or dirty clothes in the hamper (hence the laundry 2-3 times a week for a 3 person household). But I don't consider myself a clean freak.

I am not a vegan or a hunter. I do eat healthy. I watch everything that goes in my mouth and count calories. I am sort of OCD about this. SO Maybe they would switch me with someone who eats fast food every night. That makes me sick to think of it.. How could you eat grease like that everyday! YUCK! I am not a huge meat eater, I usually have a small amount at dinner, maybe some deli meat on a salad or sandwich. I don't hunt, the thought of cleaning it and the gross dead animal doesn't appeal to me. I am not against it, just don't want to do it.

I do watch TV, not a lot. We have certain shows we like and DVR them and watch then when we can. I DVR Regis and Kelly, Racheal Ray, and the View and watch them skipping commercials.. most of the time it is in the background while I'm cleaning, folding laundry, blogging (RR show on now) or any other thing I do. I like to read and I know if I didn't watch so much TV I'd have more time to read. But you can't read and fold laundry at the same time... WELL I guess I can NOW that I got the kendle, I can put it on the function where it reads me the book... LOVE THAT.. haven't used it yet though :)

I do work out alot, but I don't spend all day every day in the gym. I love my spin and sculpt classes I go too.. Spin is mon and fri, sculpt is mon, wed and friday. Tues, Thurs and Saturday I run on my treadmill or just do yoga, or squats and lunges. Sunday I take off.. so they can probably swap me with someone who sits all day.

I am a Christian. I believe in God and that Jesus is God's son and he died on the cross for my sins. We are not however, and overly religious family. K and I go to church on Sunday's and my New Years resolution is to read the bible daily. I have a plan to read it through in a year. I am doing that. Hubby, doesn't go to church with us. He is Catholic but doesn't go to church and some of his views I don't share. He believe in God and Jesus. But doesn't believe the whole Bible. He also believes in evolution. We have had many heated discussions over this. SO unless they swap me with an Athiest or pegan then this wouldn't be a factor.


So I would probably be swapped with a lazy fast food eating woman. For the most part I am pretty boring and think of myself as a normal SAHM/wife. I don't think I'd be a good candidate for this show. LOL

On another note. I found awesome sales of fruit today.
Kiwi's .25 cent each (I got 8)
Cantaloupe $2 each (I got 2)
grapes $2.99 lb (way down from what it was at Christmas time)
pears .79 each (I got 6 or 7)
apples 2 bags for $5.00 (I got one bag but it was $2.99 since I only got one)

I got other fruits too...

and they had a coupon if you buy 5 quaker products you get $3.00 off milk.. I needed 4 (2 cold cereals, 2 instant oatmeal) and I got a pancake mix (we were almost out but didn't NEED it) But for free milk heck yeah... I checked my receipt my milk only cost $2.45 but I still got $3.00 off.. :)

I hope everyone is having a great week..

No comments:

Post a Comment