Monday, May 17, 2010

Farm Fresh Triple coupon-my savings!



This is the first time, I've done a triple coupon type of shopping.  I am SOLD!  I am trying this new challenge to myself to only spend $30 a week on groceries.  This will require some time spent researching coupons, best deals ect.  Yesterday, today and tomorrow are triple coupon days at Farm Fresh.  Here is what I got...

Total before coupons         $22.68
coupon total                       $14.94 (66% savings!)
total after tax (what I paid)  $8.15

*I did buy those 2 reusable bags for $.69 each I didn't have a coupon for those, but that is the cheapest I've seen them anywhere and I'm trying to build up our stock of them so we can eventually always only use the reusable bags.

WOW I'm SOLD!!!

~Angela

2 comments:

  1. I love coupons! We have double and triple every day here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you go for triple every day? WOW.. I find the problem also is they are usually only up to $.99 so most of my coupons are $1.00 or do not double or triple.. ect.

    ReplyDelete