Monday, May 17, 2010

Monday Madness

Happy Monday. I hope everyone had a good weekend!

My hubby left again today for work, he will be home Friday. It's going to be rainy/stormy today. I think I'm just going to stay in the house and relax today. My stomach is kind of sick, I won't go into the nasty details but I had soup for breakfast and don't think that's gonna stay inside my body!! Guess I'm on the BRAT diet today..

As far as my weight loss goes, I am down to around 117 pounds!! WHOO HOO.. I'm sure after I'm not sick anymore I'll be less but that will go back up, I just need to keep myself from eating EVERYTHING in sight!!! lol.. My goal is 115.. BUT the obsessive mentality I have, makes me think I need to try for 110.. or 105... hmm not sure.. That's is a work "thought" in progress.. I'll get back to that later.

I am pretty excited that Farm Fresh has triple coupon days for today and tomorrow. I may go today (If I feel up to it) and then again tomorrow if I have more coupons I want to use. Don't you just love triple coupon days?!?!?!?!

In the mean time.... I'm going to relax and eat my banana's, rice, applesauce and toast. WELL I guess I need to buy applesauce I'm sure I have a coupon for that! lol

Have a good Monday..

Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment