Tuesday, May 25, 2010

What do you do for car sickness?

Do you or someone in your family get motion sickness?  What do you do?  How do you prevent it?

K gets car sick all the time.  I buy dramamine for when we go on long car trips, that helps her.  However, since she has always slept on long car trips I did not put 2and2 together and realize it makes her extremely sleepy.  She asked for some Saturday since we would be driving for about 2 hours.  She slept practically all day.

I am asking advice on how to handle her motion sickness unmedicated!

A friend of mine recommended the Sea-Band, I looked it up, it's not a company here in the US and sent me to a 3rd party pay site so I didn't feel comfortable ordering them online.  Does anyone know where I can get something like the Sea-Band in the US?

If you don't know what Sea-Band is the link is   http://www.sea-band.com

No comments:

Post a Comment