Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Farm Fresh trip for this week



I will say I did my research and was very organized before this trip.. Resulting in my BEST savings YET!

Here is how it added up (btw all my coupons said to NOT double and thankfully they DID double YAY!)

also I took my delights and fiber one yogurt out before I took this pic.. I almost forgot to take the pic that's why they are empty containers here. :)

Cinnamon Toast Crunch- $2.00
used $1 off of two (2 of them) also the GM promotion gave me $.50 off each for $2 more off.
Paid: $2 for 4 boxes or $.50 each box

Milk-$3.39 (didn't have a coupon but needed milk)

Grands Biscuits-$1.50
used $1/2 coupon
paid: $2/4 or $.50 each

Kraft Cheese-2/$4.00
used $5 off coupon
Paid: $5/5 or $1 each

Yogurt-fiber one, delights and yo plus
I bought 2 packages of each at $2.50 each minus the $.50 promotion so $2 each
used $1 of one
FREE!!!! 6 packages of yogurt FREE!!!

Total before: $42.39
total savings: $30
Total OOP: $13.07
savings of 71%

I also got 50 bonus box tops
$1 off my next shopping trip
$2 off 5 GM cereals
$1.25 off yocrunch 100 cal packs
and a discount on gas

go HERE and HERE for Farm Fresh match-ups and to see where I got all of my good information and also info about the promotions going on right now..  buy 10 General Mills items get $5 off instantly at register and 50 bonus box tops... there is also a Kelloggs one where you can get $10 on your next shopping trip.  I didn't do that one.  Also these blogs link up to the coupons as well!

Happy Shopping..  Thanks ladies for the information..

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment