Monday, September 13, 2010

Menu Plan Monday



I haven't done this in a while.  I've just been cooking whatever we have, whenever..  But this week I will need to go to the grocery store for a big trip.. so I am going to plan some meals to help me with that :)
I am not planning weekend meals.  I never stick to them, often we go out for a big late lunch and don't eat a big dinner or we will go buy some fresh seafood, or hubby raids the freezer and grills a ton of meat :)

Monday: Baked Chicken Ziti   I was planning on making Ziti tonight and saw this today.. I am going to freeze the 2nd one :)

Tuesday: Leftovers from Monday

Wednesday: taco's

Thursday: cheeseburgers and homemade french fries

Friday: Homemade Pizza or leftover

I am craving a big pot of chili as well, now that the weather has turned a bit cooler.  I may replace on of my nights with chili.  :)  Probably Thursday or Friday.

more menu plan ideas HERE and HERE

have a great week all :)

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment