Friday, November 13, 2009

Aloha Friday #1

This is my first Aloha Friday. I can not find the HTML for the button so if anyone can show me where it is I'd be thankful.

Aloha Friday is something some of the blogs I follow do. The idea is to keep the blog's light on Friday and post a question for everyone to answer. I don't know if I have enough followers but I thought I'd try.

Do you make a list of what you want specifically to buy people for Christmas or do you just "wing it"?


I usually make a general list of the stuff I want to get people. Like Dad: a book ect.. and just wing it as I go.. That is very stressful for me and I tend to get more for people than I planned and not enough for others. This year I have started a list. I only have a few of the people I am buying for on there. It's a work in progress!

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment