Thursday, November 19, 2009

Is your Hubby just as hard to shop for?

My DH is so hard to shop for! If he wants something, he buys it. I on the other hand have a LIST of things I want.. Well actually need, most of them are kitchen items. (I am specific about my kitchen items). Gift cards for clothes, spa, music ect. He, however, has no list. The only thing he really wants right now he will end up buying for himself. I told him to let K get if for him for Christmas. He MIGHT wait.

Are your DH's this hard to shop for? What do you usually get him? What are you getting him?


I am thinking I'm going to do something personalized. Family pics a poem or something like that. I am really at a loss. Everyone else in my life I have at least an IDEA of what to get them, but the person I am supposed to know the best and be the closest too.. NADA, NOTHING, ZIP, ZILCH! Maybe THAT is the problem I know him too well. I know a new robe, slippers, clothes, ect won't work. I know that me buying him tools or a tool box would be like him buying me makeup. NOT GONA WORK... He did mention wanting a new stand alone tool box. I may go price them and get him a gift card to get it himself.... *sigh*


~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment