Friday, November 6, 2009

Grocery Fairy


I am happy to report I am have felt well ALL day. The first time in 5 or so days! I also found a new diet plan.. I lost 3 pds since Monday.. it's called THE FLU... I don't suggest this diet plan however.

Since I was feeling well, I made the decision to go grocery shopping. It really really needed done. It has been over 2 weeks since I shopped last. Since I haven't eaten really since Sunday, I don't have much energy. I washed sheets and made my bed yesterday. I had to stop in the middle of it, and rest. Normal activities that I do daily take so much out of me.

I knew walking around the grocery store, loading the car, unloading the car, and carrying everything into the house ( I knew I'd have a lot because we needed so much), and putting everything away would probably just due me in. Especially since I didn't have a thing to eat before I went, and really couldn't eat anything before I left. I just didn't want anything and wasn't hungry at all.

Arming myself with this knowledge, I decided to wait until K got home from school. I figured she could come with me, help me carry them in and put them away. She's 9 never underestimate kids. They can handle way more than we give them credit for at times.

Yes, that's a great Idea I tell myself. K can help me and it won't be so taxing on me. So I go ahead and turn on my tv and start watching the Regis and Kelly I tivo'd. I start thinking about how I mentioned getting groceries Saturday and K acted like it was the end of the world. "I don't want to go grocery shopping" she says. Then I start thinking about how I didn't go Saturday because taking her when she is in that mood is a disaster. Complaining, whining, wanting everything. Wanting to push the buggy, getting side-tracked, dropping my coupons and I don't realize until I get to the register. GRRR.. All of a sudden she has a headache, or her feet hurt. SO we didn't go Saturday. I think, "hmm what if she is in THAT mood today?" I had no choice I absolutely had to get groceries today.

So now my decision is go right then by myself and completely wear myself out to the point of possibly not functioning after. Or wait until K gets home, so I can have some help and HOPE she isn't in the mood she was Saturday.

I went alone.... :)

Happy Weekend Everyone

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment