Friday, November 13, 2009

I am thankful for not loosing my power, my yoga mat and an independent family.


We still have flood waters all around us. However have not ever lost power. So many people have. I am so thankful for that.

My yoga mat.. I can not go to the gym, I can't go running (my drown LOL) but I have my yoga mat and can do yoga. K does it with me too, so that's fun.

And my independent family. We are all doing our own thing so we don't go insaine being stuck in the house 2 days straight. We still gather together for meals, and may watch something together or play a game. The game is more of a me and K thing. DH doesn't really do games.

That is what I am thankful for today.

That and the fact that we didn't get flooded. The water never made it up to our house!


~Angela

2 comments:

  1. Wow, so glad your has is not flooded! I've seen a lot of places in the news that got it really badly.
    It's hard being stuck in the house, isn't it? Thanks for dropping by my blog today and I hope that the weather clears up this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I know there are a lot of places that got flooded bad... all around us is bad, we are just on higher ground THANK GOD! It is bad being stuck in the house.. I think tomorrow I'll get some Christmas Shopping done I HOPE!..

    ReplyDelete