Friday, November 13, 2009

Surprised dog!


I had to share this with you. My dog pictured here named Zoey. She is on the couch in this picture, she is not allowed on the couch, but I spoiled her for a week or two after Hannah my other dog passed away.

Zoey often looks out the big picture window we have in our living room, it faces the street in front of our house. She looks out the window if she hears anything that interests her. She even knows when K is about to get home from school because she looks out the window waiting on her.

Today she was looking out the window, K and I were on the couch watching the food network and looking at the "G rated" things on Failblog.com .. The dog passed gas.. YES she farted! She was looking out the window mind you, meaning she was on her two hind legs. She quickly sat down and looked at her butt as if to say "WHAT WAS THAT?!" K and I laughed sooooo hard.

I just had to share that.

~Angela

4 comments:

  1. What a cute dog! Gotta to love it! My kids would be busting up about that one.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following it also.

    have a great week

    Grissell
    www.stay-at-homemomwhoknew.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I love doggie pictures. :) I'm following from the MBC. I'm at http://thesuburbanjungle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete