Thursday, December 3, 2009

Blogger's Santa Swap





Gift Guide

I participated in a gift swap hosted by Shannon at The Mommy Files, http://www.themommy-files.com/
My partner was Cherryl at,
http://ocstarfamily.blogspot.com/
This was so fun. Not only did I enjoy shopping for Cherryl
(if you want to see what I got her, head over to her site
and check out her blog on it.)
I also enjoyed opening my package.
I love Christmas and getting this package made me so happy.
Cherryl got me a Mickey Mouse ornament from Disneyland,
they live
by Disneyland and go often.
She also got me 2 candle mmmm
I love candles they smell so good, Apple Cinnamon.
They make my house smell all Christmassy. :)
She also gave me a "Let it snow" decoration
and some knee high Christmas stockings
that K loved and wore them with her PJ's last night.
OH and last but NOT least
some dark chocolate mounds mini candy bars...mmm my fave.

THANK YOU so much Cherryl. I love everything. Enjoy your goodies.


4 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed it all! I always have fun buying others presents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff!!
    I think that it is so crazy that people we hardly know can get us so well when we only gave them a glimpse into our lives:)
    Ma21cuteboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, how cute are those things!! And the fact that she got you some things representing where she lives is so special :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful goodies! We're going to Disneyland this month as well! So exciting!

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete