Friday, December 18, 2009

my hair experiment..

I posted about a week about about washing my hair daily (a few times daily) and how my hair dresser said that's not good for my hair. A lot of you said you only wash every other day. I tried to only go to every other day. MAN was that hard. It is getting easier though. I do have to put some baby powder on my hair the 2nd day so it doesn't look like an oily mop. I did notice it seemed to look better when I styled it the 2nd day. I like that alot.

Here are some pictures of my hair experiment. I think I'll keep to every other day.


This is day 1. Freshly washed and styled.



Day 2, didn't get washed, but had to use baby powder to absorb some of the oil. I think I can do this!

~Angela

7 comments:

  1. Cute hair style! I wash my hair every other day, sometimes every couple of days because I have a dry scalp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no you are getting hit with the snow first! We cancelled the party. Trying again in Jan. We'll have a small celebration tomorrow!

    On the hair - I know they make dry shampoo, tinted for us dark-haired ladies. I need to find me some of that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really curly, coarse hair, and I only wash my hair 2-3 times a week! It's SO much better for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting! Stopping by to follow from Mom Bloggers Club!

    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Holidays! I'm your 100th follower!!Following from MBC! I'd love for you to come visit me!

    ~Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think I could last a day going out without washing my hair. Yes, my mom said washing your hair every day with shampoo and conditioner is not advisable as it stripped the natural oil in your scalp.

    Merry Christmas! This will be my last drop for the year. Have a happy new year too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to wash my hair everyday too. Have you ever tried dry shampoo? I just found out about it this year - and it's amazing. You spray it on your roots, gives it a boost, and you're set to go.

    ReplyDelete