Monday, December 28, 2009

I hope Everyone Had a blessed Christmas.

I have a few minutes so I decided to blog. It seems like forever since I've been able to blog! Last week was super busy and this week the hubby is off all week, so we will be trying to do stuff.

I hope everyone had a blessed Christmas.

Our Christmas was awesome.. K got everything she wanted and then some!! She even go her zhu zhu hamsters from my parents. I'll have to admit even though I boycotted them, they are pretty darn cute!

I got an Ipod touch and a Kendle and a few other things. I am so addicted to my ipod touch and all the apps. The hubby has had an iphone for a while now, so he doesn't really get excited over this stuff anymore.. I LOVE It.. and my Kendle is great! I love that I can take my books everywhere with me!!

Did you get something for Christmas that just stood out?


UGGG I am about to throw this computer.. ever since I downloaded Window's 7 the curser goes all over the place!!! I can not find anywhere to fix the sensitivity on the mouse pad either!!! UGGGG


I hope to read some blogs now.. It's been a while, with all the excitement and my parents being in town and all.

~Angela

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you had a great Christmas! Unfortunately, the only thing that has really stood out for me is that our basement flooded right after Christmas. We lost a lot of our photos and scrapbooks and stuff and it's a real mess. What an end to 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you had a great christmas! A gift that stood out? My new running shoes and my new handbag! Oh, and loving all the JDeere Tractors my son got that he has laying all over the house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have an award for you! http://kats-confessions.blogspot.com/
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete