I am so happy to announce that I have been giving another award. The Lemonade Award, from Amy at Daily Doses of Mama Drama I love this blog. It's a co-blog if-you-will. She writes it with her friend "Lady Di". I love reading their blog. Thank you so much for this honor.
How this award works is:
1. Thank the giver of the award and link their blog. 2. List 5 Things about yourself 3. Link 5 new recipients and notify them.
5 things about me:
1. I was in the Air Force active duty for 4 years and have been in the Reserves for 10 years.
2. I am left handed.
3. I part my hair to the right, backwards from most people. Probably because I'm left handed.
4. I love watching the "Real Housewives" shows and secretly wish I looked like that everyday. And wear knee high boots, a dress and leggings to my daughters dentist appointment. Because I am a Stay-at-home-mom and that IS going out for me!
5. I eat more calories on days I don't work out than day's I do. It should be the other way around. Since I've only worked out Monday this week.. I've pretty much eaten too much this week.
I am giving this award too:
1. Mama4Real I stole a Meme from her today.. it was too cute not too
Hi, my name is Angela and I am a stay-at-home mother/homemaker. I just recently became this. I was working for the Air Force until we recently moved. I have decided to start blogging in some of my spare time. I love to write. I post what is on my mind. Sort of a thinking out loud on the computer. I am a mom/wife/sister/daughter/friend/cook/housekeeper/hairdresser/chauffeur/personal shopper/nurse/caretakers/gardener/teacher/lover of Jesus/and a normal girl who sometimes has too much to say and no one to say it too.