Thursday, December 10, 2009

Lemonade Award

Photobucket

I am so happy to announce that I have been giving another award. The Lemonade Award, from Amy at Daily Doses of Mama Drama
I love this blog. It's a co-blog if-you-will. She writes it with her friend "Lady Di". I love reading their blog. Thank you so much for this honor.

How this award works is:

1. Thank the giver of the award and link their blog.
2. List 5 Things about yourself
3. Link 5 new recipients and notify them.

5 things about me:

1. I was in the Air Force active duty for 4 years and have been in the Reserves for 10 years.

2. I am left handed.

3. I part my hair to the right, backwards from most people. Probably because I'm left handed.

4. I love watching the "Real Housewives" shows and secretly wish I looked like that everyday. And wear knee high boots, a dress and leggings to my daughters dentist appointment. Because I am a Stay-at-home-mom and that IS going out for me!

5. I eat more calories on days I don't work out than day's I do. It should be the other way around. Since I've only worked out Monday this week.. I've pretty much eaten too much this week.


I am giving this award too:

1. Mama4Real
I stole a Meme from her today.. it was too cute not too

2. G-Zell at Stay @ home MOM who knew?
She stole the same meme from me. I love that.

3. JenJen at Gotta Love Mom
I love her post from today and the picture to boot. Go check it out.

4. Megan at Daily Essentials and Deals
I love reading "daily dose" everyday... so inspirational.

5. Random Thoughts
Because I share her love of music. I love her December playlist she posted on her blog.

Have a great day everyone.

~Angela

5 comments:

  1. OMG this is the first time I have been rewarded for stealing something I feel so so honored and what out people...... here I come!

    I will post it next week or this week.. If I can with the holiday you know lol

    THANKS again girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the award! And thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll get my post up tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is too funny. i part my hair to the right, also. but, i am left handed. i just think it looks more natural!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much !
    Wow - you've served this country of ours big time! Thank you !!!
    Go treat yourself and play dress-up even when doing errands!
    Enjoy the rest of the week, and keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW thanks so much for thinking of me!! I am honored and I'm so glad you read the daily Bible verses!!

    Thanks again
    Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete