One of the ones I read is of mice and ramen .
I thought this looked fun so I decided to do it.
1. HAVE YOU STARTED YOUR CHRISTMAS SHOPPING?
yes I have and I am finished! I may pick up some stocking stuffers or other small stuff. I also need to take the dog to the pet store to pick something out. But mostly yes I am done!
2. TELL ME ABOUT ONE OF YOUR SPECIAL TRADITIONS.
We put the tree up the day after Thanksgiving, while listening to Burl Ives and the fun Christmas songs like "I want a hippopotomus for Christmas" and stuff like that. We also open up one present on Christmas Eve, it's new pajama's. We have done this since I was younger and I still do it. This way you know you have good looking PJ's in all of your pictures and videos LOL.. AND we also read Twas the night before Christmas on Christmas Eve ( I think I can recite the whole book). New one this year, we are doing the Klove advent calendar and a few years ago we started reading the Christmas story out of the bible.
3. WHEN DO YOU PUT UP YOUR TREE?
The day after Thanksgiving
4. 4. ARE YOU A BLACK FRIDAY SHOPPER?No, I have do that a few times only in my life. I do not like crowds.
5. DO YOU TRAVEL AT CHRISTMAS OR STAY HOME?
Mostly we stay home, but last year we went to Florida to spend it with my family.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FUNNIEST CHRISTMAS MEMORY?
hmm. It was about 5 years ago. On Christmas Eve I was watching Oprah, and Beyonce was on there. She was showing everyone how to do the "Beyone bounce". A few days before that I hurt my back at work. Apparently it was too soon to do the Beyonce bounce. I could barely move Christmas day. I couldn't even pick up my daughter who was only 2 or 3 at the time. So I'd have to say it's the year I threw my back out doing the Beyonce Bounce. ha!
7. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MUSIC OF ALL TIME?
Burl Ives and Bing Crosby
8. DO YOU DO YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS BAKING?
yes I do, In fact K and I baked Christmas cookies yesterday.
9. FAKE OR REAL TREE?
fake for the last couple of years, but real up until then. I like being able to put it up the day after Thanksgiving, like my mom used to do and I love that it's pre-lit...
10. WHAT DAY (AS A MOM) DOES THE ACTUAL PANIC SET IN TO GET IT ALL DONE?
I don't panic. I know she will be happy with whatever she gets. This year she doesn't believe in Santa so I don't have to panic about getting Zhu Zhu pets and I'm glad too because they just came out with warnings on them.
11. ARE YOU STILL WRAPPING PRESENTS ON CHRISTMAS EVE?
No, the stuff that is left on Christmas Eve usually don't get wrapped, they may get set-up.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FAMILY FUN TIME AT CHRISTMAS?
any time I get with my family at Christmas is my favorite time.
13. WHAT CHRISTMAS CRAFT DO YOU LIKE BEST?
We don't do many Christmas crafts, but we do usually make an ornament every year.
14. CHRISTMAS MUSIC? YES OR NO. IF YES, WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG?
Yes and my favorite of all time is "Mary did you know." I get choked up when I hear it!
15. WHEN DO YOU PLAN TO FINISH ALL YOUR SHOPPING?
I am pretty much done.
If you read this consider yourself tagged. So repost and have fun!