Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween Plans


WOW is this really my 3rd post today. I must have a lot on my mind today!
SO I had this GREAT idea! I am reading this book HOUSE by Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti. It is pretty scary. I did some research on it and there is a movie that came out last November. I am super excited.

Now for my Halloween plans. During the day I am going to take K to the library and maybe a few other places locally while she wears her costume. That evening we are unsure if we are going to stay in and dress up and handout candy, or dress up and go trick-or-treating. Either way we are dressing up. After all that fun is done, and we are back home. Candy sorted, showers taken and K is in bed. I want to watch the movie that goes with the book. My goal is to be finished reading it by Saturday! Otherwise I won't watch the movie. The book is ALWAYS better than the movie but either way. I love watching scary movies on Halloween so this is going to be my choice this year!

NOW the problem is finding the movie. I bought the book at LifeWay, so I am going to go there tomorrow or Friday and look for the movie. If they don't have it I'll try a movie rental place. I have already looked on the Direct TV, both ON DEMAND and regular way you look stuff up. It's not there.

Here's to a wonderful Halloween to everyone. Then starting Sunday we can start looking forward to my FAVORITE holiday, Thanksgiving! My favorite used to be Christmas but now it's too commercialized, I still love it, but I hope this year to be able to bring Jesus into it more!

~Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment