Monday, October 19, 2009

A pet is really a family member

Today my puppy of 10 years, Hannah, died, in my arms at the vet. She has been sick we knew it was coming but didn't realize so soon.

She had a good life. She took many trips with me. She went to Florida a few times, this summer alone, she went to Oklahoma, the lake and we took our trip here. Last year in 2008 she came with me to Florida a couple times. She was always happy when she went on trips with us.

Animals do become a part of your family and it just isn't going to be the same without her. I love(d) her so much, she was my hannah bannah. I just wish we caught that she was sick a year or so ago. When I took her to the vet back home they didn't do near the tests they ran on her at the vet here. Apparently she was anemic, had hypothyroid disease, and also had kidney stones and bladder stones. She was a tough little dog and is going to be greatly missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment