Friday, October 23, 2009

Memories


This is my Hannah Aug 1999-Oct 19, 2009.. I miss her so much!


It is getting easier to do daily activities minus my beloved Hannah. I really do miss her. I got her when I was going through a very tough time in my life (I was only 21 but 21 year olds can have drama) mine involved an ex-husband (current husband at the time) that was bi-polar. I am in a much better place in my life now, thank the LORD. But my Hannah was there for me through ALL of the tough moments in my life and the good moments in my life. She was there when DH and I got together, when K was born and so much more!

a funny story about Hannah. When I was 7 months pregnant with K. I drove to Florida for vacation (where my whole family lives). My mom threw me a babyshower. Of course I got a ton of stuff. Well, we were on our way back home (driving) Hannah was sitting on whatever lap I had left, and she pee'd! YES She Pee'd on me.. SO we pull over at a rest area, so I could clean up and change. I can ONLY imagine the thoughts of some people. Probably, that pregnant lady pee'd on herself or OH NO HER WATER BROKE.. either way. I wouldn't trade that moment for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment