Saturday, October 31, 2009

confession

I must confess, we were so busy getting ready for trick-or-treating, I forgot to make/have dinner. It did not even dawn on me until after we got home and were going through K's candy. You know you always have to check it for unwrapped and razor blades and such lol.. and to get dibs on the reese's peanut butter cups. I was thinking "why am I so hungry" and it dawned on my we didn't have dinner!!.. K didn't even realize either until I said it. So I made a can of chicken noodle soup and we had pretzels with it for dinner. That sounds AWFUL... I took chicken out and was planning on making tomato basil chicken... oooops.. FYI I am starving right now... uggg I am going to bed soon, so I guess we will have a big breakfast in the morning before church.

Confession #2:
Dh has been out of town all week for work. I haven't vacuumed, dusted, or mopped ALL WEEK.. and now I notice I am getting stressed over it. Not that it looks like it needs done, I just know it hasn't so it bothers me! I did clean bathrooms, do laundry and dishes/kitchen ect. Since tonight is the night we set our clocks back, so that means it's "spring cleaning". I guess it's fall cleaning technically. SO starting Monday I have to get back on track. I am writing it here so I have to hold myself accountable RIGHT?!?! Getting back on track includes going to the gym too, it's been 2 weeks! In my defense I did have a dog die unexpectedly, a sick kid, and I've been sick. I still feel like I've gotten lazy.

Confession #3:
I have spent way too much money lately. I need to make a budget and stick to it. I'm not good at sticking to a budget. I blogged the other day about getting the movie to the book I just read. I didn't, I figured I didn't need to spend the money on that today. I still haven't decided what I'm doing about that job, if I do take it then I won't need to worry about a budget. But I also won't be here to get anything done or help K with homework...

I hope everyone had a great Halloween evening!

~Angela

1 comment:

  1. On Halloween Dinner always falls by the wayside. My girls had half a sandwich and a couple of bits of apple. I considered it a victory that they ate anything that wasn't full of sugar!

    ReplyDelete